Matrimonial Property and Financial Claims

Matrimonial Property and Financial Claims

The Family Law (Scotland) Act 1986 as amended by the 2006 Act regulates how you should sort out the division of your property and money after you separate from your husband or wife. It also tells you how you should financially support (aliment) one another.

How we can help you:

We can advise you fully and sensitively to help you achieve a fair share of matrimonial property.

We can help you with a claim for aliment.

We can help you pursue, negotiate and settle a claim either in or out of court, depending on your particular needs.

We can negotiate and draft a Separation Agreement or a Minute of Agreement once you and your spouse have agrees matters.

What to do next...

To speak with one of our Solicitors call us on 01698 307170 or email us. 

Talk to us.

"From day one I felt that someone was on my side and understood where I was coming from. It gave me a lot of confidence to move forward and make things better for me and my children."
N. McKay
East Kilbride

Experience you can afford to trust.

Call us on 01698 820 700 or click the button below. BG Family Law has your best interests at heart. Let’s talk.